Youtube video tags finder helps you to promote your company or your channel and get subscribers and views. But it’s not possible by just uploading videos. You have to optimize your videos as per the youtube algorithm which is called Search Engine Optimization.
Hopefully, you will be doing SEO as per your knowledge like Renaming Video files with your main keyword also optimizing video titles by placing keywords at the proper location.
You can compete with your competitor by analyzing their videos. Visually you can analyze the title, thumbnail, video content & description.
But there is one important thing that a lot of channel owners are missing and that are Tags.
Tags are one of the main factors of Youtube SEO because they help search engines to categorize your video in different sections and match them with the user’s keywords they are searching.
It also helps users to find your video easily. Because users don’t need to type the same keywords in the search bar which you have put in your title or description. That’s why it is important to have different versions of keywords. And those different versions are added in the form of tags. If interested to know more about Youtube SEO Read a full checklist by backlinks.
Also apart from tags if you want to compare thumbnails of different videos to check which video perform better in term of thumbnail designs, then use the Youtube Video thumbnail downloader tool to download thumbnail in HD quality.
Youtube Video Tags Finder Tools
There are many ways some are very effective and some are common methods. Let’s discuss each method.
Find Youtube Tags Through View Source
- Open Youtube Video in Chrome (Work at Every Browser)
- Right Click on Video Page & Click on View Source
- Click CTRL+F and Type Keywords
- You will see keywords = tag1,tag2, tag3
Using TubeBuddy Extension
The most trusted and widely used extension called TubeBuddy is used for seeing and copying competitor tags. How to see tags & their ranking position,
- First of all, add the TubeBuddy extension to your browser.
- Then Open any video on Youtube.
- On the right side of your video, you will see Tubebuddy Toolbar
- In the last of the Tubebuddy toolbar, you will see the Tags option.
- You can check their position & also copy all tags used in the video.
Using VidIQ Extension
The second most trusted and widely used extension called VidIQ is used by many YouTubers for doing SEO of their videos. How to use it,
- Same as TubeBuddy add VidIQ extension to your browser.
- Then Open any video on Youtube.
- On the right side of your video, you will see VidIq Toolbar
- In the last of the VidIQ toolbar, you will see the Tags option.
- You can check their position & also copy all tags used in the video. (Position & Tags shown by VidIq may be different from TubeBuddy)
Common People-Built Tools
The above two tools are internationally recognized tools and used by millions of people. But there are also some common tools developed by software engineers and developers. Those tools do the same thing extracting tags from the view source of the video. But instead of using the first method, the use of the tool is easier and more convenient.
Based on the above discussion and users’ experience use of TubeBuddy & VidIQ is the most trusted, Efficient, convenient & easy way to view and copy tags of competitors.
John is a seasoned professional in the field of YouTube Thumbnail Downloading and YouTube Marketing. With several years of experience in the industry, John has acquired comprehensive knowledge and expertise in optimizing YouTube channels for maximum visibility and engagement.
John’s proficiency in YouTube Thumbnail Downloading is unparalleled, and he possesses the ability to extract the perfect thumbnail for any YouTube video. He recognizes the significance of an attention-grabbing thumbnail and its potential to significantly impact a video’s views and engagement.